Planet 13
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Murderdolls are BACK!!!!!

+5
Dementiaz
Dixie13
Beast89
ZeldaMDesigns
nobloodinside13
9 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Murderdolls are BACK!!!!! Empty Murderdolls are BACK!!!!!

Post  nobloodinside13 Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:58 am

Wednesday, March 24, 2010
MURDERDOLLS ARE BACK
Murderdolls To Release First New Album In 8 Years!!..Just when you thought all the fun was gone from rock music, you thought wrong, because the inimitable Murderdolls are back, emerging from a dormant period with their middle fingers to the sky, tongues planted firmly in their cheeks and ready to call out those that haunt today's predictable musical landscape. Their first album in eight years, entitled Women and Children Last, is set for release this summer through Roadrunner Records.

Murderdolls are the Frankenstein brainchild of Joey Jordison and partner-in-grime, Wednesday 13. The band sees Joey step away from his day job and masked role behind the kit in Slipknot to playing a low-slung lead guitar, while Wednesday serves as the frontman in their macabre rock 'n' roll circus. The duo are ready to breathe new life into the project with a brand new line-up, while their 'fuck you' attitude, devilish glamour and trademark black sense of humor remain firmly in tact. Joey and Wednesday are excited to bring back their revamped musical monster, exclaiming, "We don't look at this as a return...this is REVENGE! The music scene today is as boring and stale as it was in 2002, when we first formed the band. This time around, everyone is the enemy!"

Comments Joey, "We've waited eight years to make sure, but this is the perfect time to bring Murderdolls back to the world. We've got nothing to lose and nothing to prove. So raise your fist along with us motherfuckers and sorry if you get a bloody nose along the way. It's about to get ugly! Women and Children Last!!!"

Murderdolls first gate-crashed the scene in 2002, hammering one final nail into nu-metal's coffin and building a formidable fanbase of loyal 'ghoulscouts' with their single, 'Dead in Hollywood' and their twisted take on the Billy Idol anthem, 'White Wedding.'

The band caused a stir across the pond in the UK, headlining the 5500-capacity Brixton Academy, as their debut album, Beyond the Valley of the Murderdolls, earned a silver certification in the country. The band also picked up the "Best Newcomer" award at the inaugural Metal Hammer Golden Gods Awards.

Murderdolls are in an undisclosed Los Angeles studio now, laying down tracks for Women and Children Last. Don't say you haven't been warned.

MurderdollsBand.com
nobloodinside13
nobloodinside13
Graverobber
Graverobber

Back to top Go down

Murderdolls are BACK!!!!! Empty Re: Murderdolls are BACK!!!!!

Post  ZeldaMDesigns Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:58 am

OMG i am so excited!!!!!!!!!!!But i say it;s about time though better late than never! Very Happy
ZeldaMDesigns
ZeldaMDesigns
Graverobber
Graverobber

Back to top Go down

Post  Beast89 Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:21 pm

Fuck yeah, I was expecting that Wednesday was doing something secret, but this is fucking awesome! Very Happy
Beast89
Beast89
Ghoulscout Admin
Ghoulscout Admin

https://planet13.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie13 Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:07 pm

this is sooo EXCITING!!! i cant wait!!! What a Face
Dixie13
Dixie13
Graverobber
Graverobber

http://www.myspace.com/dixiederange

Back to top Go down

Post  nobloodinside13 Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:57 am

I am kinda of disspaointed bcuz i didnt get to see gunifre ;(
nobloodinside13
nobloodinside13
Graverobber
Graverobber

Back to top Go down

Post  Beast89 Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:24 pm

I know what you mean, but still... Murderdolls!!!!!
Beast89
Beast89
Ghoulscout Admin
Ghoulscout Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie13 Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:06 am

nobloodinside13 wrote:I am kinda of disspaointed bcuz i didnt get to see gunifre ;(
that sucks!!!
but like what Beast89 said... MURDERDOLLS! lol

i never got to see the Murderdolls back then
cuz my mom wouldnt let me go to concerts when
i was younger Crying or Very sad lol
but this time when they tour, i will see them Smile
Dixie13
Dixie13
Graverobber
Graverobber

http://www.myspace.com/dixiederange

Back to top Go down

Post  Dementiaz Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:56 pm

so cool! I hope they write all new songs, and don't recycle any of the fdq or mst stuff

Dementiaz
Teenage Zombie
Teenage Zombie

Back to top Go down

Post  nobloodinside13 Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:24 pm

Dixie13 wrote:
nobloodinside13 wrote:I am kinda of disspaointed bcuz i didnt get to see gunifre ;(
that sucks!!!
but like what Beast89 said... MURDERDOLLS! lol

Same here!!! And hell yeah they better write new songs. I am ah!! so excited!
nobloodinside13
nobloodinside13
Graverobber
Graverobber

Back to top Go down

Post  aslee_Elizadeath Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:14 pm

these are great news! i can't wait for the new album!
I hope they'll come to Greece! Smile
Dixie13 wrote:

i had the same problem, but now i do not even ask her! Very Happy
aslee_Elizadeath
aslee_Elizadeath
Graverobber
Graverobber

http://www.myspace.com/asleegr

Back to top Go down

Post  nobloodinside13 Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:19 am

same i'm 21 fuck asking!! lol
nobloodinside13
nobloodinside13
Graverobber
Graverobber

Back to top Go down

Post  vleermuishol Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:52 pm

I first started getting into Weds' stuff with Murderdolls when I was 12 or something. I never got to see them. But it's a fact that I like Wednesday's solo stuff so much more, especially the first album. Lyrics are less corny. I didn't know it then, but I do know now that Murderdolls basically were a coverband or something. I think Wednesday is broke (he's selling all his shit on ebay as of lately) and/or bored/craving for attention, because with Murderdolls they were worldfamous and no one gave a shit about him after that. That's why this is lame. IT WON'T BE THE SAME. I also severly dislike the fact they only have 2 original bandmembers left.. because Wednesday pissed all the other bandmates off when they played in the W13 solo band and he had ego issues.

However... I do like the title "Women and children last". I can't really judge since I haven't heard the music yet. Well.. these are my 2 cents.
vleermuishol
vleermuishol
Teenage Zombie
Teenage Zombie

Back to top Go down

Post  nobloodinside13 Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:21 pm

Dude just SHUT THE FUCK UP!!! lol I kind of get wht u r trying to say, however he is not broke!! nd Wednesday did succeed with his solo stuff, check out videos and shit there area lot of fans in his live shows. Every time i go c him its packed with people, trust me, his successful, and not broke! But whtever! evryone can have thier opnion so...
nobloodinside13
nobloodinside13
Graverobber
Graverobber

Back to top Go down

Post  vleermuishol Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:29 am

I don't seriously think he's selling his shit because he's in financial problems. I think he did because he changed his look and wouldn't ever wear it again anyway. And "a lot of fans at his live shows"? I tgought you were from the US. Didn't he say in interviews they were less populair there than in Europe, especially England? But that is totally besides the point anyway. I mean Wednesday 13 solo never got as much attention as Murderdolls. Not saying that's a good or bad thing, but it's true. It's comparable to Manson. Antichrist Superstar in 1996, fat, balding drunktard in 2010. They've had their time.

P.S. I'm no dude.
vleermuishol
vleermuishol
Teenage Zombie
Teenage Zombie

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeldaMDesigns Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:25 am

OMG i cannot beliebe what you are saying (typeing)! Wednesday 13's career has sky rocked during his solo era!Sure he wnet independant but he gigs went through the roof with sales etc even reciebtly at the melbourne gig he was at to be honest he needed a bigger venue as there was that many people there and the venue itself was pretty big as it was!And also you cannot compare Wednesday 13 to Marilyn Manson as they are two different types of styles in there music Marilyn Manson is hard gothic rock when with Wednesday 13 it's is Horror punk! Shocked And honestly have you been following Wednesday 13's career like the rest of us Ghoulscouts? no i highly doubt it as if you really did then you would have never said those kind of things about Wednesday 13... Suspect And FYI people have been non-stop demanding Wednesday 13 to have gigs in there countries! Suspect

word to the wise you better be careful of what you type here as we dont take lightly to "Drama" around here ok.
ZeldaMDesigns
ZeldaMDesigns
Graverobber
Graverobber

Back to top Go down

Post  nobloodinside13 Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:25 am

You go Tashi, and u just contradicted yourself, "I think Wednesday is broke (he's selling all his shit on ebay as of lately) and/or bored/craving for attention," (WEDNESDAy gives two rats about attention, he does wht he loves he does not need to show off)anyways I'm from the US and Wednesday did say he wasnt tht big here in the US when he came out with Fang Bang, bcuz tht was his first actual all american tour. So come on! if you are here to talk shit about Wednesday fuck OFF! He works so hard, and delivers an amazing amount of perfection. His Lyrics aren't corny, you must have a sense of humor when listening to him, the guy is a fucking genious, he's able to take a quote from a movie and make an enitre damn song out of it. Check out his last solo cd Skeletons, thts when he got deep, and wrote from his heart. better yet check out his other project Gunfire 76 the lyrics will blow you away. I'm really sorry for being all personal, but I will fight anyone who dares to say one bad thing about Wednesday. I know your entiled to your opnion and so am i. Hope you dont leave the forums!
nobloodinside13
nobloodinside13
Graverobber
Graverobber

Back to top Go down

Post  vleermuishol Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:12 pm

Geez, has one of you ever heard of cynism?

Wednesday 13's career has sky rocked during his solo era! Sure he wnet independant but he gigs went through the roof with sales etc even reciebtly at the melbourne gig he was at to be honest he needed a bigger venue as there was that many people there and the venue itself was pretty big as it was!
No, it hasn't. You can't be serious about this. I'm not saying he has no fans or that no one comes to his shows. I'm saying he was MORE populair/famous/well-earning THEN than he is NOW. And what the fuck are you saying about Melbourne? Weren't you the one crying in every thread how they never toured Australia? When was that gig in Melbourne, huh? Early-post-Murderdolls? Besides that, it doesn't say anything about how popular he is in general, anyway. Even if you were right, that's just one gig. There will always be fans, to look at his popularity in general you can better look at how many festivals he played since Murderdolls, if they were bigger or not and if he was headlining. Also, vague terms like 'needed bigger venue' and 'that many' don't mean anything. Facts please, numbers!

And also you cannot compare Wednesday 13 to Marilyn Manson as they are two different types of styles in there music Marilyn Manson is hard gothic rock when with Wednesday 13 it's is Horror punk!
1. Marilyn Manson is not "hard gothic rock". That shit doesn't even exist.
2. Yes, they are different bands in different styles, but how exactly does that mean I can't compare them? My point was that they both were better known and better selling in the past. This is just a fact... sorry.

And honestly have you been following Wednesday 13's career like the rest of us Ghoulscouts?
No, I haven't. I never cared that much to begin with, and I care even less now. But it's hilarious you think you can offend me by questioning my "fandom". And regarding yourself as "ghoulscout"... I'm in my 20's, why on earth would I or anyone else my age need a term like that to define their social identity?

word to the wise you better be careful of what you type here as we dont take lightly to "Drama" around here ok.
I like drama. It's a boring sunday afternoon, I'm eating muesli, fighting on the internet. I'm quite content.

@ other person
u just contradicted yourself, "I think Wednesday is broke (he's selling all his shit on ebay as of lately) and/or bored/craving for attention," (WEDNESDAy gives two rats about attention, he does wht he loves he does not need to show off)
And where is the contradiction in that? What, a broke person can't crave attention? Pay better attention in English class, because I think you have some difficulty reading. Oh wait, you simply ment I'm wrong - but that;s not a contradiction. How do you know he doesn't care for "needing to show off" (which one could also see as getting well-deserved recognition)? You don't. Even if he said so in interviews, that could very well just be giving socially acceptable answers.

anyways I'm from the US and Wednesday did say he wasnt tht big here in the US when he came out with Fang Bang, bcuz tht was his first actual all american tour.
and WHY do you think it was his first actual All American tour?

[quote[if you are here to talk shit about Wednesday fuck OFF![/quote]
No. I'm here for the sake of discussion. Didn't I say I hadn't heard the record? Didn't I say I like the album title?

He works so hard, and delivers an amazing amount of perfection.
1. Irrelevant.
2. Subjective.
More artists work hard. Does this mean I have to like everything someone has put a lot into?

His Lyrics aren't corny, you must have a sense of humor when listening to him, the guy is a fucking genious, he's able to take a quote from a movie and make an enitre damn song out of it.
I said I, personally, find his -older- lyrics a little corny. I indeed fail seeing any geniousness in "Screwdriver, screwdriver, screwdriver / Stick it in your head now". Where's the creativity in that? You are entitled to your own opinion, of course.

Check out his last solo cd Skeletons, thts when he got deep, and wrote from his heart.
I'm not that fond of Skeletons, nor the "personal" lyrics. Not for this band, not for me.

better yet check out his other project Gunfire 76 the lyrics will blow you away.
I haven't listened to this, yet. I should, indeed.

I'm really sorry for being all personal, but I will fight anyone who dares to say one bad thing about Wednesday. I know your entiled to your opnion and so am i. Hope you dont leave the forums!
It takes more to make me leave. Wink I am a little annoyed by the "shut the fuck up" and the "we don't care about your opinion so be careful of your words"-type comments. It will only make me rude in my replies, too. Why can't we just discuss opinions in a civilized way? If there'd only be yaysayers there wouldn't be a discussion anyway.
vleermuishol
vleermuishol
Teenage Zombie
Teenage Zombie

Back to top Go down

Post  nobloodinside13 Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:52 pm

I see wht you are saying and from wht i have read it's not even worth it to argue with someone like you. This is a Wednesday 13 FoRUM just to remind you. This is the place where Wednesday FANS can discuss things about Wednesday and his other projects, you just admited that you have not been following his career so once more just SHUT THE FUCK UP becuase you have no right to say anythig, becuase you really dont know anything , since you havent been following him through these years. You are probably one of those Murderdolls fans that loved the dolls, and as soon as they took thier LONG break you forgot tht the Murderdolls was a Wednesday 13 band cover.(the FDQ). You are so funny, his career has sky rocked during his solo era! and tht was wht i was trying to say, tht after fang bang he exploded here in the US.As for screwdriver, like i mentioned before ,you need to have a sense of humor , Wednesday always wrote funny lyrics, they are meant to be FUNNY. And if you were a TRUE Wednesday fan, you would know the meaning of the word GHOULSCOUT!! I am a GHOULSCOUT and will always be one.!!!!
nobloodinside13
nobloodinside13
Graverobber
Graverobber

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeldaMDesigns Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:48 pm

The Drama-Llama is about... Rolling Eyes Sleep wake me up when the drama is over thanx lol!
ZeldaMDesigns
ZeldaMDesigns
Graverobber
Graverobber

Back to top Go down

Post  nobloodinside13 Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:59 am

cheers
nobloodinside13
nobloodinside13
Graverobber
Graverobber

Back to top Go down

Post  vleermuishol Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:35 pm

nobloodinside13 wrote:I see wht you are saying and from wht i have read it's not even worth it to argue with someone like you.
Then why do you?
This is a Wednesday 13 FoRUM just to remind you. This is the place where Wednesday FANS can discuss things about Wednesday and his other projects,
Yeah, and since his carreer "skyrocked" you can see how many fans he has on this messageboard here. Way more than on the official 13 Dead Kids messageboard way back when, huh?

you just admited that you have not been following his career (...) You are probably one of those Murderdolls fans that loved the dolls, and as soon as they took thier LONG break you forgot tht the Murderdolls was a Wednesday 13 band cover.(the FDQ).
No. I never loved the Murderdolls. As I stated before, my favourite album of all his records is Transylvania 90210. That's post-Murderdolls. I never forgot anything. I said earlier I didn't know they "practically were a cover band" when that record came out.

so once more just SHUT THE FUCK UP becuase you have no right to say anythig,
Oh, I don't have the right? I think I do. It's called freedom of speech.

becuase you really dont know anything , since you havent been following him through these years.
Who said anything about years? I didn't 'follow' him since the other message board died until now. That's not even one year, let alone several. That certainly doesn't mean I don't know 'anything'.

You are so funny, his career has sky rocked during his solo era!
THIS is funny. Laughing It's not a matter of opinion. but of FACTS. If you seriously think this you are even more retarded than I thought. You spell like a retard, so you probably are one, too.

and tht was wht i was trying to say, tht after fang bang he exploded here in the US.
Woa, I went to check wikipedia to see how many copies were sold of the Murderdolls CD. "It was released on Roadrunner Records and reached #40 on the UK Albums Chart selling 100,000 copies in the U.S." Maybe they never were relevant. Laughing Well, you can only prove your point by giving evidence Fang Bang sold more copies than the Murderdolls CD in the US.

As for screwdriver, like i mentioned before ,you need to have a sense of humor , Wednesday always wrote funny lyrics, they are meant to be FUNNY.
I have a sense of humour. I like his latter lyrics, which still are funny, only less childish. Keep in mind he was quite young when he wrote those FDQ lyrics.

And if you were a TRUE Wednesday fan, you would know the meaning of the word GHOULSCOUT!! I am a GHOULSCOUT and will always be one.!!!!
LOL
vleermuishol
vleermuishol
Teenage Zombie
Teenage Zombie

Back to top Go down

Post  Beast89 Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:43 pm

Oh come on people. Just stop fighting and be nice. I know a forum exists for discussions, but this is getting f'n childish. I don't want to close the topic, but I'm going to if you guys keep going on like this.
Beast89
Beast89
Ghoulscout Admin
Ghoulscout Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  nobloodinside13 Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:21 am

Thts why I didnt say anything lol.
nobloodinside13
nobloodinside13
Graverobber
Graverobber

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeldaMDesigns Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:13 am

nobloodinside13 wrote:Thts why I didnt say anything lol.
yeah same Very Happy
ZeldaMDesigns
ZeldaMDesigns
Graverobber
Graverobber

Back to top Go down

Post  nobloodinside13 Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:22 pm

The first song is called : WOMEN AND CHILDREN LAST: Track 1 - The World According To Revenge AH!!!!!
nobloodinside13
nobloodinside13
Graverobber
Graverobber

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next