Post  ZeldaMDesigns on Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:04 am

cool! Very Happy
ZeldaMDesigns
Graverobber
Graverobber

Back to top Go down

Re: Interviews!!!

Post  nobloodinside13 on Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:02 am

Cool , so it's official, Wednesday is no longer married!! I feel so bad for him, I read some other places and I thought he was joking about losing his house, Sad but I guess it's no joke.
nobloodinside13
Graverobber
Graverobber

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie13 on Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:28 am

^^it sad what happened
i also went to roxannes myspace and
she took down all of the pix of
wednesday that she had in her photo album
Dixie13
Graverobber
Graverobber

http://www.myspace.com/dixiederange

Back to top Go down

Post  nobloodinside13 on Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:25 pm

I know, that really sucks!!
nobloodinside13
Graverobber
Graverobber

Back to top Go down

Post  Beast89 on Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:49 pm

I'm sorry for Wednesday, but I'm not that surprised. Rockstar mariages usually don't last.
Beast89
Ghoulscout Admin
Ghoulscout Admin

http://planet13.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  nobloodinside13 on Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:19 am

Beast89 wrote:I'm sorry for Wednesday, but I'm not that surprised. Rockstar mariages usually don't last.
nobloodinside13
Graverobber
Graverobber

Back to top Go down

Post  nobloodinside13 on Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:15 am

This Scum Bag really does not know what Murderdolls are, and who Wednesday and Joey are. His review is pointless, and ignorant. Read it guys and see how stupid this FAKE Murderdolls fan sounds. BEyond the valley and Women and Children are two completely different albums, HOWEVER they have alot of similaries, the horror theme is still in both, it's just not Universal Studios horror, it's real/wednesday's own made up stories horror, as Mr. 13 mentioned before. You really gotta be a true fan to understand this. Oh, I get it if people prefer Beyond the Valley, but there's no way in hell, anyone would dislike Women and Children, come on they are both from the same family, they might not be twins but they are both siblings, very close siblings. haha Horrible review! People should just stop comparing the two cds, that was then and this is NOW, new band, new cd, new sound, fresh fresh from the grave!! Wink We all know that Beyond the valley is where it all started , that was the start. All bands chage, no band keeps the same style forever!! They can always go back after, and do another Beyond the valley part 2. And the TRUEFANS will be ready!!!

http://knac.com/article.asp?ArticleID=7690
nobloodinside13
Graverobber
Graverobber

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeldaMDesigns on Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:03 am

nobloodinside13 wrote:This Scum Bag really does not know what Murderdolls are, and who Wednesday and Joey are. His review is pointless, and ignorant. Read it guys and see how stupid this FAKE Murderdolls fan sounds. BEyond the valley and Women and Children are two completely different albums, HOWEVER they have alot of similaries, the horror theme is still in both, it's just not Universal Studios horror, it's real/wednesday's own made up stories horror, as Mr. 13 mentioned before. You really gotta be a true fan to understand this. Oh, I get it if people prefer Beyond the Valley, but there's no way in hell, anyone would dislike Women and Children, come on they are both from the same family, they might not be twins but they are both siblings, very close siblings. haha Horrible review! People should just stop comparing the two cds, that was then and this is NOW, new band, new cd, new sound, fresh fresh from the grave!! Wink We all know that Beyond the valley is where it all started , that was the start. All bands chage, no band keeps the same style forever!! They can always go back after, and do another Beyond the valley part 2. And the TRUEFANS will be ready!!!

Nicely said (typed) and i so agree with you there Gus! Wink
ZeldaMDesigns
Graverobber
Graverobber

Back to top Go down

Post  Beast89 on Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:14 pm

I get the feeling that this guy just wants to be cool by writing "critical" review, but his review is just full of shit and I wonder if he even properly listened to it. I mean, if he did he would have noticed it still has all the elements that made Beyond the valley great. They just kicked Frankenstein out, but we still got Rob Zombie for the movie references.
Beast89
Ghoulscout Admin
Ghoulscout Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ghoulsandzombies on Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:36 pm

Wow, what a lame review. That guy obviously doesn't have a clue what he's talking about.

The new album is great, even better than the first one in my opinion. I love all of the songs. Very Happy
ghoulsandzombies
Graverobber
Graverobber

http://www.myspace.com/madfangta

Back to top Go down

Post  aslee_Elizadeath on Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:43 pm

O god what an awful review! the guy know nothing about Murderdolls! the album is great!!!
aslee_Elizadeath
Graverobber
Graverobber

http://www.myspace.com/asleegr

Back to top Go down

Post  nobloodinside13 on Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:02 pm

Acey trashes the new Murderdolls cd! i will not hate him for that, i think he is the SHIT!! I kind of get where he's going for but at the same time, even Beyond the Valely was all Wednesday and joey and Acey came along to replace Tripp!! Maybe in the future they will have a band reunion or something, I doubt he would want any part of it, but who knows. I dont agree with him saying that the cd SUCKS!! i think it's one of Wednesday's best workk if not his BEST!! BOW DOWN AND BLEED FOR ME!! Wink

!!http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=146457
nobloodinside13
Graverobber
Graverobber

Back to top Go down

Post  Beast89 on Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:16 pm

Acey seems jealous as hell, but it seems he forgot that the murderdolls were always Joey and Wednesday. He is right about the dropped tuning, but who cares, a lot of rock bands play in a dropped tuning. And I don't get how people can say WACL is a serious record. It's got the only songs that are kind of serious are My Dark Place Alone, Nothing's Gonna Be Allright and perhaps R'n'R Is All I Got. The rest of the songs are still as tongue in cheek as the songs on Beyond the Valley. Darker, but still not serious.
I think Acey's a great guy, but I really disagree with him here.
Beast89
Ghoulscout Admin
Ghoulscout Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  nobloodinside13 on Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:42 am

I know th new cd is so FUN it's not depressing at all!!! haha oh and Nowhere is also personal to Wednesday Wink Perhaps Acey is jealous, he shouldnt be he's a cool guy, keep your cool dude!!
nobloodinside13
Graverobber
Graverobber

Back to top Go down

Post  nobloodinside13 on Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:30 am

nobloodinside13
Graverobber
Graverobber

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeldaMDesigns on Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:05 am

cool video interview! Strange as it i , when i heard that "sneeze" in the background i burst out laughing... Razz but yeah anyway it's a cool interview!!! cheers
ZeldaMDesigns
Graverobber
Graverobber

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top