Planet 13
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What have you all be doing in tha past year?

+5
Friday
ZeldaMDesigns
Beast89
Dixie13
vampira
9 posters

Go down

What have you all be doing in tha past year? Empty What have you all be doing in tha past year?

Post  vampira Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:35 am

So as ya'll are aware, planet 13 was offline for a while, so what have you been doing in the past year?
New hobbies? New bands? New jobs?

For me, i've gotten into photography a hell of alot more, primarily in fashion but ive had the pleasure to photograph mr wednesday 13 on gunfires last UK tour, photopass an ev Razz Ive also photographed "the graveyard bash" featuring acey slade and al b damned, feeling wayyy cool in my boss VIP wristband!
Ive also today been accepted into uni doing photography!
On a bad note, ive not listened to wednesday 13 in a long time. Its the 80's glam for me these days.

vampira
Fresh Corpse
Fresh Corpse

Back to top Go down

What have you all be doing in tha past year? Empty Re: What have you all be doing in tha past year?

Post  Dixie13 Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:08 am

well, i've been trying to get a job for a while already
since november but no luck Sad
tomorrow i'm going to apply at a shoe store and
hopefully i have some luck there *fingers crossed*

that's cool
i want to do some photography, but since i dont
have a job, i cant afford a good camera
i only have my old one and it doesnt
take very good pix since ive dropped it so many times
my camera phone takes better pix lol
Dixie13
Dixie13
Graverobber
Graverobber

http://www.myspace.com/dixiederange

Back to top Go down

What have you all be doing in tha past year? Empty Re: What have you all be doing in tha past year?

Post  Beast89 Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:52 pm

I've had a pretty laid back year. I made a new Dauw record and I've been playing guitar a lot, and I'm becomming pretty good now. Smile
It's been going horrible at the university the last half year, so I think I'm going to do something different next year.
Beast89
Beast89
Ghoulscout Admin
Ghoulscout Admin

https://planet13.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeldaMDesigns Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:20 am

well for me i've been working two jobs one a a Multi Media artist (with my company "ZeldaM Designs") and the other at Escape Travel as a reconcillation officer.Also i have been doing a lot of bellydancing and have done some of my own cheographies and i have the chance to perform one later on this year at the annual Kazbar 2010 so thats going to be a big event for me! Very Happy Also reciently about a month ago i saw Wednesday 13 live in concert in Melbourne (Australia) and i took over 300 photos etc even a lot after the gig where he was just chilling and that check them out on my myspace page if you havent already www.myspace.com/zeldam
But so far this past year hasnt been an easy one but i'm surviving though i'm not allowed to say of what happened otherwise it'll get me into a lot of trouble (sorry) i've been travekling a lot too i went to the Adelaide Zombie walk back in october 2009 and also i saw Cradle of Filt live in Concert (in Melbourne Australia) and that was fantastic! Very Happy so yeah a few ups and downs etc but i'm going alright. Embarassed Smile
ZeldaMDesigns
ZeldaMDesigns
Graverobber
Graverobber

Back to top Go down

Post  Friday Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:51 pm

hmm... I didn't do anything interesting in the past year, it was just full of drinking and going to concerts, half of them I don't even remember. Oh, and I've been to the big music festival here in poland, in summer, lasted 3 days, and it was great, this summer I'm going there too.
My next year will be interesting. I'm finally going to the university. I just have to pass my exams in may and then I'm free till November, when I'll move to the bigger town, Kraków, which is awesome. But the exams are fuckin difficult and I have to pass them very well to get where I want.
Friday
Friday
Teenage Zombie
Teenage Zombie

Back to top Go down

Post  Beast89 Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:53 pm

Good luck with your exams then. Does your school start in november! Shocked Overhere it starts in september.
Beast89
Beast89
Ghoulscout Admin
Ghoulscout Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Friday Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:32 pm

thanks Very Happy
primary and highschool starts in september here too, just the university starts in november
Friday
Friday
Teenage Zombie
Teenage Zombie

Back to top Go down

Post  aslee_Elizadeath Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:46 pm

i finished school and now i'm in the university and i study electrician,boys work but I'm going to teach electrician. I have so much free time... but i do study too Wink
aslee_Elizadeath
aslee_Elizadeath
Graverobber
Graverobber

http://www.myspace.com/asleegr

Back to top Go down

Post  Beast89 Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:34 pm

^That's pretty cool. At my study (mechanical engeneering) only 3% is female. Razz

Friday wrote:thanks Very Happy
primary and highschool starts in september here too, just the university starts in november

Lucky you. Overhere everything starts in the first week of september
Beast89
Beast89
Ghoulscout Admin
Ghoulscout Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  aslee_Elizadeath Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:17 am

Beast89 wrote:^That's pretty cool. At my study (mechanical engeneering) only 3% is female. Razz

we there 80 students 6 girls we are...
aslee_Elizadeath
aslee_Elizadeath
Graverobber
Graverobber

http://www.myspace.com/asleegr

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeldaMDesigns Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:05 pm

ahh school those were the days... i finshed college back in 2006 and have been working simce...but i have been thinking of doing cirus arts next year at university but i havent quite decided as of yet.
ZeldaMDesigns
ZeldaMDesigns
Graverobber
Graverobber

Back to top Go down

Post  nobloodinside13 Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:56 am

YAY i cant believe this forum is back YAY!!! Hi ya'll it's me GUS lol
nobloodinside13
nobloodinside13
Graverobber
Graverobber

Back to top Go down

Post  Dementiaz Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:52 pm

I finished university, improved my drawing skills, drank a lot of liquors and played like 120 video games xD

Dementiaz
Teenage Zombie
Teenage Zombie

Back to top Go down

Post  vleermuishol Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:40 pm

Finished high school, moved out of my parents house. Currently fucking up my life in Amsterdam, where I go to university now.
vleermuishol
vleermuishol
Teenage Zombie
Teenage Zombie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum