Planet 13
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ne Murderdolls Cd is gonna have more METAL!!!!

4 posters

Go down

Ne Murderdolls Cd is gonna have more METAL!!!! Empty Ne Murderdolls Cd is gonna have more METAL!!!!

Post  nobloodinside13 Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:50 pm

nobloodinside13
nobloodinside13
Graverobber
Graverobber

Back to top Go down

Ne Murderdolls Cd is gonna have more METAL!!!! Empty Re: Ne Murderdolls Cd is gonna have more METAL!!!!

Post  ZeldaMDesigns Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:38 am

lol...boys Rolling Eyes lol! but it sounds interesting it does...although the way they said "it's more violent" thats so reminds of my mate of mine Ashman... but anywho, it's also sounds like that Wednesday 13 wants to be "king" of the word "Motherfucker" lol but like i stated before boys... lol oh my Razz
ZeldaMDesigns
ZeldaMDesigns
Graverobber
Graverobber

Back to top Go down

Ne Murderdolls Cd is gonna have more METAL!!!! Empty Re: Ne Murderdolls Cd is gonna have more METAL!!!!

Post  aslee_Elizadeath Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:51 pm

honesty this intewiev makes me more excited about this album!

And what Joey Jordison says: "The thing is, I listen to pretty much everything. I'll even listen to stuff that I don't like just for education." I do that too! and that makes him open minded and as he says "You learn more that way." it's nice to hear that from Joey Jordison!
i'm sure that both Joey and Wednesday 13 made good work on this album! it's gonna be awesome Very Happy
aslee_Elizadeath
aslee_Elizadeath
Graverobber
Graverobber

http://www.myspace.com/asleegr

Back to top Go down

Post  Beast89 Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:40 am

that's a fucking awesome interview Very Happy
Now I really can't wait for the new record!
Beast89
Beast89
Ghoulscout Admin
Ghoulscout Admin

https://planet13.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  nobloodinside13 Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:16 am

It's DONE!!!!!
Women and Children Last......is finished! Bang-O!!!!! We had 40 days to complete this new album, but we did it in 25. So that leaves 15 days. FAcebook!!!
nobloodinside13
nobloodinside13
Graverobber
Graverobber

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down