Planet 13
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wednesday's private life

4 posters

Go down

Wednesday's private life Empty Wednesday's private life

Post  vleermuishol Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:56 pm

I know it's not my business at all, but I was just wondering, since he seems to have changed so much. I remember before the other forum went down there were speculations he and Roxanne divorced.

True or not?
vleermuishol
vleermuishol
Teenage Zombie
Teenage Zombie

Back to top Go down

Wednesday's private life Empty Re: Wednesday's private life

Post  Beast89 Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:17 pm

I don't know and I don't care if they're still together or not. But judging from the lyrics of the Gunfire 76 record, I don't think they're still together.
Beast89
Beast89
Ghoulscout Admin
Ghoulscout Admin

https://planet13.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  nobloodinside13 Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:24 pm

I know, it did sound, like they had a divorce. Sad sux! I would love to c a pic of his daughter, noone knows how she looks like.
nobloodinside13
nobloodinside13
Graverobber
Graverobber

Back to top Go down

Post  Beast89 Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:51 am

I don't really care about those things. Work and private life should be separated. Wednesday's doing a good job a that.
Beast89
Beast89
Ghoulscout Admin
Ghoulscout Admin

https://planet13.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeldaMDesigns Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:36 am

nah there "technically" still together as i have seen photos reciently (from January) as Roxanne was his "temp" merch girl for one of his gig's...even though by the looks of it she was more interested in taking photos of herself and her best friend Darcy rather than Wednesday 13... Suspect when you'd think they she'd be taking a fuck-load of photos of Wednesday 13 while he was performing and also backstage aswell but nope nothing... Shocked but yes also it seems that Roxanne never goes with Wednesday 13 work related kind of things but alas there is no eviedence of that (photos or even video) and since she is a rockstar's ife you'd think she'd go everwhere with him and support his music in everyway she could. Rolling Eyes but i do believe that there marriage is very "rocky" and as for there Daughter Zoie we never hear anything of her most likey as she wants a private life etc which is understandable as just look at a lot of other rockstar's children they go off the boundaries and get into drugs and alcohol etc. and there is only one online photo of Zoie but alas she is in a costume so we cannot see her face or anything.
ZeldaMDesigns
ZeldaMDesigns
Graverobber
Graverobber

Back to top Go down

Post  nobloodinside13 Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:27 am

Tashi our media queen lol, thnx for tht and Wednesday is doing the right thing by keeping her away from the spotlight.
nobloodinside13
nobloodinside13
Graverobber
Graverobber

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum